Friday, May 5, 2017

Week 12, post by the Facilitator, Mitchell

Hello everyone!
This weeks task was about our own  Personal Learning Environment, personally I like this type of tasks that involve reflecting, specially if its about how do you know something, or shall I say metacognition .. (educational psychology student joke, badumtss)
From the task there is no much I can say to you about my self because I already am one of the subjects who we explained where we learn from so in this same blog you can see the post where we explained basically what would be my PLE.
And speaking now as a facilitator, today was a very easy week for my role; since on Monday it was bank holiday we didn't have any class, so for this week we only had to meet in class on Wednesday where they explained the task and that same day we had enough time to do it. So since my job is to keep people "focused" and that I really didn't have to do any specific task as the facilitator, and because I have an also team of course!
Anyway, thats it for this week if I can help in any way let me know and I will be pleaded to
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment