Friday, May 12, 2017

Week 13, Blogpost 13 by the analyst Louise

Hello everyone, this week I was the analyst.

This week's task has been about the complexity of the school organization which is very important for us teacher to have knowledge about.We have read different texts about this. The texts were both in Spanish and English, so I read the English one. The subject is interesting and the text brought many thoughts to me how important it is that the development is moving forward in ICT.

The schools have been slowed down with ICT because people have been afraid of develop. I think it's good that we have access to this knowledge now before we become educated teachers. I think by include different tools in teaching catch many of the students' interests. But some schools are not there yet, they does not have technologic and that`s a big problem. So we have to change that when we come out as a fully qualified teacher! 

Otherwise, I think the work this week has gone well. Besides, some of us had to take more roles on the presentation day because of illness and other courses.


Bye, bye Louise 

No comments:

Post a Comment