Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Task 10 - PLE, Stinas picture.



I have chosen the suitcase as a picture that represent my learning. Just becuase I mostly learn by doing. I need to exerience things to understand better and to get a better point of view. And the symbolic meaning of the suitcase is that I choose what, how, when and from who I want to learn. I can either pack or unpack knowledge or choose to make some experience more important for myself. I think that, that is why I like learning by doing just because you get to reflect more over the things you are leanring and it gives you a chance to change your mind and be creative about the things you learn. Which is important to know when you re a teacher just because no child will learn in the same way so we need to give them a lot of oppurtunities to learn in a way that is best for them.

That was all. Hasta luego!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello L&G !We are Flower Power group and we have though that the pictures you have chosen are really interesting and nice! Kind Regards ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello L&G !We are Flower Power group and we have though that the pictures you have chosen are really interesting and nice! Kind Regards ����

    ReplyDelete