Friday, February 17, 2017

Week 3, blog post by the Star, Samuel

This week I had the Star role such as my partner Mitchy, this week there were 2 stars in every group.
The exposition way had a speed dating mechanic, we had to expose our work in 5 minutes to each group, so we did the same exposition nine times!
At first, I was so nervous because it was the first time I exposed something to this group, but from one group to another group I started to feel comfortable. People from other groups said to me that I had to put my hand out of my pocket, so I decided to take a pen and explain pointing with it; that helped me to calm down myself and explain our work in a better way.
I would be once again the Star because I love speaking instead of being a bit nervous at the begining. And that will be my job in the future, explaining my children to make them learn and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment