Thursday, February 16, 2017

Week 3, post by the Facilitator, Pedro

Hi everyone, I'm pedro and I'm gonna reflect about our task this week as the Facilitator.

Once we finished our week2-task about the different ideas of education, we distributed our new roles for the nest task. This week we chose that Facilitator and Curator roles would be posted by the same person every week. This week I have coordinated both. As Facilitator I can say that I’m very proud of our group-work this week, that is always conditioned due to the difficulty we have to meet us because of our remoteness of our homes.

According to my role as Facilitator, we organized our work in an isolated classroom, with the only presence of the members of our group, to achieve a greater concentration to get a good result. As a facilitator, I have also tried to have all roles fulfilled and I have tried to help and motivate the group in carrying out the work, basically trying to take initiative whenever our work was blocked, or trying to positively value the work of my peers in order to motivate. I have also insisted them through the social networks so that the whole blog was updated before the update deadline and avoid possible neglects.


Then, in general I am satisfied with the work of my group, and we are prepared for the next task with the desire to improve and get a personal satisfaction and the whole class’ approval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment