Friday, April 7, 2017

Week 10, blogpost by the facilitator, Louise

Hi everyone!
This week I was the facilitator of our group "Ladies & Gentlemen".

This weeks task was to make a stop-motion movie about education decalogue. I think the method is a fun and creative way to learn. On Monday, we always choose a role, and then we divide the task so we are well prepared for the second group meeting. But this week the text was written in Spanish and we are three students in the group who only understands English, so the guys in our group had to read the text and then share their knowledge with us. At the second meeting was everyone working good, we built different Play-Doh figurines, photographed and produced the stop-motion film, etc.

On performance days, it was fun to show our film and see the other films. I think the message of our film was clear, even if we did not get as many points in class. My role this week went well because my team members took their own initiative.

Here is the link to our stop-motion film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4C8PqWOQw

I hope you enjoy the movie!
Regards
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment