Friday, April 28, 2017

Week 11, post by the analyst, Pedro

Hello, I'm Pedro from Ladies&Gentlemen and this one was my second week as analyst. As the other time, I have to say that I'm very proud of every member of my group again.
On Monday, as every week, we decided the roles for each member of our group. But it was on Tuesday when we were available to meet and do our work about Leadership.
I have to say that after only two or three hours, we left the work almost finished, at expense for our individual preparation.
This week we have shown that we have done it. The same as we admit that our group started a little lost because of the distance we live and the lack of trust between us, this week we have demonstrated the amazing progress we have made, finishing our work so easily and so effectively. And the satisfaction is even greater when you realize that this moment has arrived on the exams of June's eve. And even more when several peers in other groups give you the congratulations for the work that you have done.
We are finishing, we have the last squeeze to try to overcome a course which says us goodbye. I know that maybe I'm not the right one to tell you this. But as the last role that I exercise as the analyst, I feel compelled to wish the maximum encouragement to each member of my group and to each of my classmates.
See you ;)

1 comment:

  1. Come on maan, you weeere great, i could not stop laughing since you put the colombian hymn! Do not change keep being so original and creative as you are!!! I reaalllyyy loved your work ladies and gentlemens!

    ReplyDelete