Friday, April 28, 2017

Week 11, blogpost by the Star, Samuel

Hi everyone!
I'm Samuel and this week I was the Star of Ladies & Gentlemen's group.
This week, our task was doing our presentation but in a special way: it had to be like an electoral speech.
All groups were nice, but we did a little performance simulating an interview. Pedro introduced me as "Little Michi", I really love that nick, then I started to talk. Meanwhile, Mitchell, Stina, Louise and Ebru were my interviewers, so they asked me some questions.
At the end of that scene, Pedro took a paper in which "Next Day" was written. The fake next day I recieved a letter, handed over Mitchell, and after reading it, I simulated a call with my mum. Then, next day, my character, as the new headmaster, was introduced to children.

I hope people had fun with it because, in some way, I love making little performances and to improvise funny things. I think "Dramatic Arts" bachillerato helped me to be like this.
I hope fun too, but it was too hard for me to be serious because, as you know, I'm a very smiling person.

That was all Folks, see you next week.
_________________________________
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment