Friday, April 28, 2017

Week 11, post by the Curator, Mitchell

Hello everyone!
This week we did an activity where we learned about different types of leadership, which I found very interesting because I myself have worked with many different "bosses" and I have always liked comparing them, and obviously try to be more like the one I have liked best.
Here you can acces the same link we did to learn a little bit more about leadership styles

https://aulavirtual.um.es/access/content/group/1134_G_2016_N_N/Bilingual%20Group/Tasks/Leadership%20texts/leadership.pdf

If you cannot acces the link here I give you the reference so that you can look for it,
Hoyle, John R. "Leadership Styles." Encyclopedia of Educational Leadership and Administration. Ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE, 2006. 595- 98. SAGE Reference Online. Web. 30 Jan. 2012

Have a nice weekend!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment