Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 10, Blogpost by the Star, Samuel

Hi everyone! I'm Samuel and I was the Star of Ladies & Gentlemen's group this week.
First of all, I liked so much the way of presenting our ideas, as a stopmotion. It's very creative in spite of needing a lot of hard work.
We presented the educational decalogue's ideas in a stopmotion video using some play dough and Mitchell's camera. Our tripod was a book and a butterfly knife and our study was a white tablecloth and a white board.
It was very funny the fact of using play dough, I remembered when I was a little child and I couldn't stop playing with it, just making my imagination fly. Cool times, I think.
Last Wednesday, we presented all our videos and we did a competition such as Eurovision, we voted our favourite videos depending on the creativity, the precision and how well done were them.
The winners were "Spacers 2.0" , followed by "Fishers in the River".
This week was so interesting to work, I can't wait what is next week preparing to me.
Thank you very much for all your attention and...
!Vivan los caballos del vino!

I hope you to have a nice week, bye!!
______________________
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment