Friday, March 17, 2017

Week 7, blogpost by the star, Louise

Hello everyone, my name is Louise and I was this week's star! This week we have chosen modern comic as our method to represent what we have learning during these weeks. We have chose modern comic because we think it`s a fun method that captive the pupils interested. Modern comic can be a way to make reading joyful and make more sense by using different images. It a good method to use for all pupils but it can also be a motivation for pupils that have difficulties with reading. Just because it can be easier for them to understand the content by support from the images.

This week we have prepared by discussing about the weeks that have passed with focus on what we have learned. We chosen two things we have learned from each week and then we selected the ones we thought had the best fit into the modern comic. Then we met the following day and we made the modern comic on internet. On the webpage we could create our modern comic by choosing different character and backgrounds.

The preparations for this week's presentation has been well, we have been collaborated and shared ideas so we got a good modern comic that represent what we have learnt. Before the presentation I was, obviously a little nervous, but I thought it would not be so difficult. But as I stood there in front of everyone, I become nervous and my voice was little bit shaky. It was the first time I had a presentation here in Spain and in English. It was a different environment than I'm not used to. But it is very useful. I want to be a good teacher and I must learn to speak in front of different groups. I mean in the future as teachers we will stand and speak in front of our pupils all the time and sometimes their parents and so on.

Being a star is an important role, and it's also when you feel if teacher is the right career choice for you. I think it's fun, but I will just continue to practice speaking in front different people! In order to be a good role model for my students in the future!



// Louise :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment