Friday, March 31, 2017

Week 9, blogpost by the Analyst, Samuel

Hi! I am Samuel and this week I was the Analyst of Ladies and Gentlemen's group. I have to do a reflection of our work done this week; so, let's go!
This week the work was splitted in 6 parts because we couldn't meet any day and each member of the group did his job clearly.
The best part of this task was the way of organize the work because we finnaly focused on doing whatever the task was about.
The worst part? I was ill this week so it was too difficult to do many things because I had a lot of headaches and my paceful time was a bit limited.
Finally, in my opinion, we must conserve the way of organise the work because it's a nice way of doing all the tasks in the minimum time possible, and we should improve our way of work: this week we have started to use google docs to join all our summaries; and we should improve in this way, I mean that we should use software like this to progress in our way of using technologies and wasting less time.
That's all folks! See you next week :-)

Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment