Thursday, March 23, 2017

Week 8, Post by the facilitator, Pedro

Hi everyone, I'm the facilitator this week, the Ladies&Gentlemen's facilitator.
This week I haven't got many positive things to say about our work-task. It has been a difficult week for us, mentally speaking.
We should begin our work distributing our roles on Monday, as every week. But this has not been our week. The accumulation of the lots of tasks we have to do from now to the rest of the first university grade have considerably influenced in our work this week, and we have been offline.
As I was saying, we did not distributed our roles well. We did not know who was gonna be the star until Tuesday afternoon. There wasn't much interest generally speaking, and I have to be honest to say that I have not carry out my role as I had to do it, so I have to apologize to my group.
We organized our work on Tuesday after university lessons. We met only four of us, because of some objections and some personal problems that some members of our group had. I was with the rest of my group but I was absolutely offline, as I have said. On Wednesday I didn't go to our group's presentation.
Difficult times are approaching. We have to be aware of what is coming. It is time to get down to work and to demonstrate that we are worth for this, that we are worth to get an university grade ahead. It is what university life has, that you can be relaxed almost all the time and enjoy it, but the key is to know when to get serious and have the psychological strength to change the 'chip' when you have to change it.
Hope to tell you next week a better work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! I'm Jose from Fishers in the river. I want to say to you that I love the work that you did on Wednesday. I also know you gave your best in order to carry out this activity! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete