Thursday, March 16, 2017

Week 7. Blogpost by the journalist - Stina



Hello everybody! This week I got to be the journalist which was the role that I found being one of the easiest but also the easiest to forget. I will explain more clearly later on.

The task
This week's task was about summering the 10 most important contents or keys that we think are the most common in the organization of schools. And while doing this we had to put our work in to a modern comic to present in class. So we made 10 different modern comics that included the same charecters but each one was about what and how we've learned the 10 most important contents.

I thought that this task went really well. As a journalist I captured many moments where we are putting in hard work into this task. Though a little mistake was made by me as the journalist I did not print the modern comic in colour! Which made the comic look a little boring. Better luck next time!

To summon this weeks work I would like to say that our dynamic of the group is really well. Everyone are ready to do a good job and we are always intrested in eachothers ideas. Which is really important because in the feature we are going to work with different people in different groups, and I think that this is something we all are good at all ready. Something that we have to learn more about is how to make our creative sides better. But otherwise I really enjoyed this weeks laughs and hard work!





Reflections
This week as the journalist I have had a lot of time to reflect about why this task is important to our future profession. Why is it so important that we summon weeks of learning and why do we need to reflect about what content is important? Maybe it is just because it is something we always do in our daily life without thinking about it. and now we are making it more clearer for ourselves to later on be able to make it clear to our students. Why they learn. Or maybe it is as simple as that we need to summon things up in a creative way just for others to understand us better. So more people can understand us. Because every person has a way of understanding things. Which leads us to that every kind of presentation we have made is important and good to everyone. Just because being creative and presenting different things in different ways might give the students a better motivation to not skip school. They might even think "I wonder what the teacher is doing this time...". And that is my conclusion of this week. We need to stay creative for more motivation and better understanding for diffrent subjects in school. 

P.S 
Before I say good bye I wanted to share a link. It is a teachers blog that includes a lot of tips and trix to make good lectures and so on. click HERE if you are curious. 

And I also wanted to show you guys two good looking members of the group from yesterdays photoshoot. Enjoy!





Good bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment