Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 6, Post by the analyst, Pedro

Hi everyone, I'm Pedro and this week I'm the analyst of Ladies&Gentlemen group. My role is to observe and to evaluate the work that my group has done during this task.
I have to say that I'm very proud of my group because of our work these two weeks. We began our tasks a little lost due to our not-many-relationships and the lack of confidence between the different members of our group. But nowadays we have progressed a lot and we know our virtues better.
This week we have done all our task on Tuesday at Ebru's home in the afternoon. We created a big mobile phone with cardboard and Pringles' cans. Each of us contributed two twits related to the dark side of textbooks and we pasted them on our mobile screen. It was a very original and creative work. A lot of our dark side-textbook topics was about the politic ways some textbooks are controlled. Such as textbooks of public schools and about how society is built and how that affects how people might think about certain things.
Finally to repeat that I'm very proud of my group, so we only have to keep on working and get better each task.
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment