Friday, March 17, 2017

Week 7, Blogpost by the Analyst, Samuel

Hi everyone, I am Samuel and this week I have the Analyst role of Ladies & Gentlemen's group. My job is observe and evaluate the work of my group.
This week firstly we were a bit confuse because we didn't know how to do this task.
The best part of the activity was summarizing all ideas we had worked in because before we did the tasks and we probably didn't remember anything about it, but thanks to this activity we will remember all things better.
In the other hand, the worst part of this task was thinking about how to do the "modern comic" due to the general lack of creativity in all our members, it was really hard; we also spent a lot of time searching any software to make comic because we don't know how to draw.
We have learnt to remember at least the most crucial idea of all our new knowledge due to the need of trying to remember all the tasks we did before.
In my opinion, we need to improve the way of working because we actually use just one computer to do all things (except the blogposts), so I think we should bring all the computers or tablets or whatever to save time. Also, we need to conserve our wish of improvement because it is the only way of doing things with Passion.
Finally, in this last sentence I want to congratulate my group because they have work very hard; I feel very happy with them, at the same time I'm proud of them.
That's all in this week, see you next one ^.^

Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment