Friday, March 3, 2017

Week 5, post by the Translator, Mitchell

Hello everyone I am Mitchell and this week I was the translator of the class, which means I have to explain to you the five most important concepts we have learned this week. This week we have been learning about the different styles of copyrights and I reckon this is useful information so this is what I will explain to you.

Copyright: this license means that only the author of the content has the right to use it, so if anybody else wants to use it, he has to pay the author and ask him for permission. He should also be mentioned when using his property. 


Copyleft: a product protected by copyleft can be distributed, modified or copied and you can even do a commercial use of it (if the author allows you to) without getting into any problem as long as you don't change the content.



Creative Commons: you can use the content as long as its for cultural, scientific or educational matters. 


Public Domain: it is the content whose copyrights have expired, or content that has never had copyright. 


Tissue: it is an organized and complex group of cells, at the same time a group of tissues forms an organ. 

This was my collaboration for this week, I hope it was of help. If you have any doubt you can ask me in class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment