Friday, March 24, 2017

Week 8, post by the Journalist,Mitchell

Hi there everyone!
Im Mitchell from Ladies & Gentlemen and this week I am the journalist. And Im very excited about this I must say! Having studied Film and Media last year, and knowing about video making and editing, I thought I'd take advantage of this knowledge and try to stand out in what was going to be my future profession last year. I have tried to do something completely different, instead of taking photos on my phone and doing an easy task I have decided to do a video with a small follow up of every day we have met. It has been a big effort, it isn't hard to take videos instead of photos, but the editing process takes a lot of time, so after all my effort I hope it was worth it and that you enjoy. One last thing, Id also like to encourage my classmates to try do different things and excede in their task, it only takes doing what you do best to be original.

As always, here a provide you what I consider an interesting link. This week was about the complexities in teaching, but it wasn't complexities that happen inside the classroom at an instant moment. Here I have a text on the difficulties of teaching inside the actual classroom, so like that you will have the information from two different focuses.




Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment